When travelling with V/Line, you will need to use myki or a paper ticket depending on your journey.

If your travel spans multiple transport operators and ticket types, for example, a long distance V/Line service and PTV buses, trams or trains, you are encouraged to obtain a single ticket for your entire journey. Plan your journey and buy your tickets using the V/Line Journey Planner tool.

What ticket do I need?

This short video explains the ticket types for travel on public transport in Victoria.

Find out more about myki and paper tickets on V/Line services by clicking the headings below.